Friday, January 21, 2005

stuff

My head is full of stuff

like...
  • what shall we have for dinner tonight?

  • why do I keep avoiding writing my presentation for my PGCE interview?

  • where did I leave that pink form yesterday?

  • why does the coffee machine man always come at coffee break to restock the machine?

  • how do we, as church, move relevantly into the post-modern and beyond without totally losing sight of our heritage?

  • what's the point of blogging, really?

  • what shall I paint on my new canvasses?

  • what else shall I put in this list?

  • why do I hate filling in appraisal forms so much?

  • is there really any point leaving my moped with its steering locked when this is the first thing people break every time they try to steal it?
  • 3 comments:

    1. um... dunno.
      i'd recommend josh harris' church book but it kinda depends on the issues!

      ReplyDelete
    2. i'm sure there was only one question there when i did that first comment.... you have lots of questions... questions are good.

      ReplyDelete
    3. ...what happened to that review of phantom of the opera that i put here yesterday...

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Sometimes I do go on...