Sunday, May 20, 2007

iRach


.
Anyone who follows my Facebook account will know that I received a surprise gift on Friday afternoon.

Dan is away working in Hong Kong this month, examining wannabe music world stars for Rock School. He left on May 9th and doesn't return until June 1st, by which time I will have been out there with him for a week.

Anyway, last Friday afternoon I was working in the staffroom when Jan came in with a parcel for me. I hadn't ordered anything so was surprised enough at that. But it got better! Inside was a beautifully gift-wrapped red 8G iPod nano! There was a card with a lovely message and the iPod itself has a really nice message engraved on the back too.

What makes it even better is that it's not just any iPod, this one is from the Product(RED) campaign just like my t-shirt, which means that every time one of these is bought, Apple donate a percentage of the profits to the global fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Nice!

But it's not about the iPod really. It's just another reminder that I have the best husband in the whole world. Ever. And yes, I did think that before he sent me an iPod!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...