Thursday, February 10, 2005

email outrage!


Hosted by Photobucket.com



I was just trying to send an email and I got this message. If you can't read it, it says "You have already sent the maximum number of messages allowed in a 24-hour period. Sign up for MSN Hotmail Plus to enable your account to continue to send e-mail."



Since MSN introduced their "Hotmail Plus" and "Hotmail Premium" accounts, they've been throwing more and more spanners into the works of "Hotmail Normal", making it harder and harder for us free users to do anything useful with the thing. I use Outlook Express to check my hotmail at work but now they've added one of those "type the letters you see in the picture" security clauses, I have to go online every 10 minutes to prove I am who I say I am. Isn't once a day enough????



And now they're restricting the number of emails you can send in a day? Reckon I've sent 100 today due to telling people about the PGCE course and the move. But really, is 100 a realistic limit?



Stuff hotmail - I'm not interested anymore. I'll be using my gmail account from now on. If you want to email me, it's the same as my other email address except with @gmail.com instead of @hotmail.com



And tomorrow (when I'm allowed to send emails again), I'll be emailing everyone to tell them my new address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...