Wednesday, March 02, 2005

101 things to do with google

... err... well 3 actually.

One of which I've already blogged about - googlewhacking

The second is Googlism which I've known about for ages - it tells you everything that Google knows about you.

The third is my latest and favourite web discovery. Googlefighting Enter 2 words and find out which of them wins in the Googlefight. I'm happy to report that in a fight between me and the rest of you I win 713,000,000 to 33,700,000

Ner ner na ner ner.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, get you!

    I've done that googlism thing before. Once again, I'm Oskar Schindler and 'an astronomer who spends his time flying balloons'.

    More kindly 'martin white is an excellent songwriter'. However, unfortunately also 'martin white is still a tosser & still has done absolutley nothing'.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...