Thursday, March 01, 2007

aaaaaaaaaargh argh argh argh

Since blogger upgraded itself and joined forces with the Google megapower, the email address at which the G account is registered has been displayed in the navbar at the top of the page. Or at least I thought it had. Turns out it displays my email to me because I'm signed in. Everyone else sees either nothing, or their own email.

Anyway, always one to act before I check something out properly, I opened the template editor to see if I could sort it out. But the template editor is new too and it removed my old one. I can't put my lovely tulips back because apparently the XML is too messy. (And because it's 1.30 in the morning and now is not the time to be fiddling around with html codes!) So I'm stuck with this ridiculous template until I can find out how to sort it out.

Any suggestions for new template themes out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...