Wednesday, September 26, 2007

woohoo another quiz

If asked to write my theological knowledge on the back of a postage stamp, I would feel overwhelmingly intimidated by the gaping white space in front of me and the thought of having to fill it with text. So my score in this quiz means little to me but hey, I like ticking boxes! Maybe one day I'll know what it means?



Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Anselm,Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

1 comment:

  1. A Bit deep for me!
    I'm back to blogging, can't get on with facebook, obviously it is a 'yoof' concept!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...