Wednesday, December 12, 2007

transformed

Jude has turned me into a ferret!

A FERRET!!!!

I am, of course, referring to my "meet your daemon" test result (which clearly I took more seriously than I originally intended, ha!) which initially gave me a majestic tiger. The results allow friends of mine to answer similar questions to those I answered in the original test to see if my daemon is accurate. Jude took it... and turned me into a ferret.

To make matters worse, she has since taken the test herself and got... yes, you guessed it... a TIGER. Bah!

This can be rectified... please take my test in my previous blog post*, thinking tigerish thoughts while you answer! I WILL re-earn my stripes!

*those of you reading this imported in facebook will need to go to my blog to see the flash presentation of the ferret!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I was a raven or some kind of sinister black bird and I don't even like birds! Bah stupid test!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sometimes I do go on...